In this Rescue Cleanse review, I’m going to tell you everything you need to know about this potent detox drink. Is it the best you can buy, and how do you use it? I’ll give you the full Rescue Cleanse instructions, tell you how detox drinks work and give you a couple of little tips to make sure you stand the best chance of passing that drug test.
Plus, you’ll learn what a detox drink can’t do for you. All that, and I’ll tell you where to buy Clear Choice Rescue Cleanse at the best price as well.
What Rescue Cleanse Is
Rescue Cleanse is a powerful detox drink made by a company called Clear Choice. In fact, it’s only one of three brands of cleansing drink I actually recommend as being powerful enough to pass a drug test. I’ve tested Rescue Cleanse, Mega Clean, and Ultra Eliminex using home drug test kits. I’m a chronic weed smoker and they all masked the toxins so I tested clean. That’s not the whole story though.
So this Clear Choice detox drink is potent, but it won’t work without you helping it along, so let’s explain exactly what you need to do in the rest of this quick review.
How A Detox Drink Works
This is what happens when you take drugs, and then when you drink a detox drink like Rescue Cleanse to try and get rid of them to pass a drug test.
- When you take drugs, they are converted into waste products called metabolites that race around your bloodstream and gradually work their way out through your stools mostly through your bladder. This means that for several days, and sometimes a couple of weeks after taking drugs you will have metabolites in your urine stream.
- A detox drink does not get rid of toxins permanently, that’s a common misconception. A detox drink is a masking agent which will give you a maximum of about five hours with clean urine before drug toxins start leaking back into your bladder.
- So say you drink Rescue Cleanse. You flood the body with liquid which flushes through your kidneys and makes you urinate. This pushes out the old urine containing toxins and the detox liquid you’ve just drunk passes into your bladder, leaving you with urine for a few hours that doesn’t contain toxins.
- But because you flushed yourself out your urine will appear diluted, it would fail a drug test. So a potent detox drink also contains a range of vitamins, minerals, and other byproducts found in human urine. Because the detox drink floods the body, the liver and kidneys can’t cope and they pass some of these through as waste products which go into your urine, making it appear natural.
Rescue Cleanse Instructions
So a detox drink like Rescue Cleanse is a brilliant way of passing a drug test. But it’s not a miracle. You’ll only get 2-5 hours before toxins processed by your body start to leak into your urine stream again, so it’s a masking agent you have to take advantage of in the time you’ve got.
To get the most out of using Rescue Cleanse detox drink, you must follow these instructions carefully:
- Chill the detox drink and then drink it steadily over about 15 minutes. Make sure you haven’t consumed any food for at least two hours before you do this.
- In the hour after you have completed drinking Rescue Cleanse detox drink make sure you urinate at least twice, three times if you can. This will make sure that your bladder is empty and that the fresh urine coming in is balanced and clean of toxins for a few hours.
- An hour after you have consumed Rescue Cleanse makes you do a home drug test kit to make sure you are clean. If you fail, drink more water and urinate again. If you’ve got another bottle of Rescue Cleanse to hand, drink that instead of the water, urinate a couple of times, and then do a second home drug test kit. But this really is an emergency, and in most cases, you will not have to take those steps.
- An additional step, that is important if you have the time, is to do a natural detox for 48 hours before the day of your drug test. If you can achieve this then you will have fewer drug toxins in your body anyway, especially if you drink plenty of water. That will leave less work for the detox drink to do, meaning there’s far less chance of toxins passing into your urine stream for several hours.
Does Rescue Cleanse Detox Drink Work?
Rescue Cleanse detox drink definitely works. But I would always advise you do a 48 hour detox before the day of a drug test if you’ve got the time, and also make sure you have a couple of home drug test kits to help you confirm you are clean.
Also, guys, you can speed up the elimination of toxins during that 48 hours before your test by taking a two-day course of Toxin Rid pills. These are powerful, not cheap, but they will push out 50% more toxins than your body can naturally. That will leave far less work for Rescue Cleanse to do.
Where To Buy Clear Choice Rescue Cleanse
Rescue Cleanse detox drink is one of the most trustworthy products out there. If you follow the steps I’ve outlined in this Rescue Cleanse review then you will pass a drug test guaranteed. Just make sure you can do that 48-hour detox if possible, but even if you can’t, unless you have chronic levels of drug toxins in your body then Rescue Cleanse should be potent enough to mask them for at least two hours.
When it comes to working out where to buy Clear Choice Rescue Cleanse, the only place I would ever recommend you buy Rescue Cleanse is from the Clear Choice detox webstore.
There are a lot of fake products out there, especially on eBay and Amazon. It’s always best to buy detox products from the official websites because you will get fresh product, and you get rid of the risk of it being a fake.