If you’re looking to pass a drug test using fake urine then Sub Solution is definitely a product you will hear about pretty damn fast. So in this Sub Solution review, I’m going to tell you why it is the best fake urine you can use in one easy to read review.
There are several key reasons why it’s the best, and I’m going to talk you through everything you need to know. What’s in it, what makes it special, and compare it to another key synthetic urine brand see the difference.
On top of that, you’ll learn exactly where to buy the Sub Solution powdered urine kit, find out exactly what’s in it, and get full instructions on how to use it.
How To Use Fake Urine To Pass A Drug Test
When it comes to passing a drug test you have three basic options if your body is riddled with drug metabolites and you know that you would fail:
1. You can drink a high-quality detox drink on the day of your test to flush out the toxins in your bladder and give yourself a few hours toxin-free, basically, it’s a masking agent that gives you a few hours to submit a clean sample.
2. The second strategy to pass a urine drug test is to get genuinely clean. You can do this with a natural detox and accelerate it with detox pills. But this still takes several days, and sometimes more than a week for a chronic user or smoker.
3. The third option is to use a fake sample. I’m not talking about borrowing sample of your friends piss because that’s crazy, I’m talking about submitting a sample of high-quality synthetic urine.
For me, using fake urine to pass a drug test is definitely the best way to guarantee to pass. But only if you get a high-quality fake urine kit that contains urine that will pass scrutiny, and has a heating method that allows you to submit the sample within the temperature range that human urine exits the body at (between 96°F and 100°F).
What’s In The Sub Solution Powdered Urine Kit?
So look, Sub Solution costs $80. So it’s not cheap. When that box arrives what do you get for your money? Well, when you open it you might be a little underwhelmed:
• Vial of Sub Solution synthetic urine powder
• Vial of heat activator powder
• A mixing/transportation sample container
• A set of instructions
• Actually… That’s it
But what you’re paying for is quality. You’re paying for the quality of the synthetic urine, and the unique qualities of the heat activator powder.
To be effective fake urine has to contain enough ingredients to pass scrutiny. When you hand your sample over its first tested to make sure it’s within the legal temperature range for sample, between 90°F 100°F.
If it passes that test, it’s then passed on for further testing. When the lab technician tests it, they will look at the sample to see if it’s visually looking like human urine. Sometimes they might even look through it to see if they can spot any problems.
Then they will test it for validity. This means running tests on it to check it contains key characteristics:
• Falls within the correct specific gravity range
• Has the correct pH range for human urine
• Contains key chemicals such as urea, uric acid, and creatinine
• Contains other chemicals found in human urine
Only if it passes that lot will actually get tested against the panels (usually five, but often more depending on the complexity of the test commissioned) to see if the sample contains drug metabolites (waste products created as drugs are metabolized in the body).
I’m telling you that there are only a handful of synthetic urine products out there that can get past all that, and even then they often fail at another hurdle.
Sub Solution Does Not Contain Biocide
That hurdle is a preservative called biocide. It’s found in a range of products, and also, it’s found in a lot of fake urine brands.
It was rumored a couple of years ago that the big testing companies out there, LabCorp and Quest diagnostics had realized this and were now starting to test for the presence of biocide. Obviously, if it was there, the sample was fake.
That’s why there was a spike a couple of years ago when most of the fake urine brands out there suddenly started failing, but Sub Solution was not one of those brands. That’s because Clear Choice Sub Solution does not contain biocide.
Heat pad Vs Heat Activator Powder
Sub Solution doesn’t use a heating pad like most fake urine brands, it’s unique (apart from its big brother product called Quick Luck) in using heat activator powder.
Let’s talk you through how a heating pad works. They are air-activated, so you take them out of the packaging and they start to warm up, and when they get a certain temperature, they radiate that heat until they start to run out of energy. This can take several hours, but they can fail or emit heat that’s too high, or too low.
This isn’t a problem with Sub Solution and its heat activator powder. The powder works by interacting with the liquid through agitation to raise the temperature of it, as a microwave oven does in away.
You simply tap in about 1/3 of the heat activator powder, shake it up, and within about a minute the temperature will have raised a few degrees. Usually, even 1/3 of the powder is enough to get the sample to within that magic 10° temperature range that will pass it.
It is far more reliable because you’re not relying on it to remain at a constant heat for several hours while you transport the sample at the right temperature. You don’t even need to warm the sample up until you’re ready to submit it.
Clear Choice Sub Solution Instructions
So let’s continue the Sub Solution review by giving you the actual instructions to use the Sub Solution powdered urine kit in detail:
1. Pour the Sub Solution synthetic urine powder into the mixing container. Then add water up to the fill line and gently shake it until the powder is completely dissolved. I wouldn’t use tap water if I’m honest because that can contain things that aren’t found in urine. Filtered water is better.
2. Once you mix the sample, that’s all you need to do. Simply get yourself to the testing facility where you are going to submit your sample.
3. Just before you go in, add heat activator powder until you get it as close to 100°F you can, without going over. That will give you about 20 minutes to submit your sample.
4. Then just tuck the warmed sample into your underwear close to your skin, so it’s out of sight, and somewhere out where the temperature will be maintained by body heat.
5. Just before you submit your Clear Choice Sub Solution sample doublecheck the temperature and tap in a bit more heat activator powder if you feel it’s not too risky.
The thing is here guys that most of the drug tests, and the only type of drug test I would recommend using fake urine in, are unsupervised. That means you’ll be behind a screen, or sometimes even in a different room when you urinate into a sample container. So unless you’re incredibly unlucky then you can’t get caught, because you will never be seen. So you could even add more heat activator powder right at the point you are meant to be urinating.
Clear Choice Sub Solution Reviews Online
If you look online, Clear Choice Sub Solution reviews are pretty standard in being top-notch. This is a high-quality product with a great track record stretching back over many years. Look at YouTube, those instruction videos in the comments underneath. This stuff really works.
Look at Reddit discussion, look at forums, look at Facebook, there’s always a brand name that will come up: Sub Solution.
That’s because it’s complexity will pass pretty much any type of drug test, even one of those really expensive 12 panel drug tests used only for serious reasons.
Sub Solution Vs Quick Fix
Sub Solution is deftly a premium brand, costing $80. Quick Fix is the second best seller, and it used to be the first but it has failed some people, so it’s slipping down the list.
It’s not a bad product, it’s just very basic. Quick Fix only contains the basics of urea, uric acid, and creatinine, nothing else. Some people also say it doesn’t quite look right against the light.
Plus, Quick Fix uses a heating pad. This is fine, but it adds more bulk to what you have to smuggle in, and you are relying on that heating pad working for several hours to keep the temperature within a very narrow temperature range. There is simply more margin for error using Quick Fix.
So in a battle of Sub Solution Vs Quick Fix, Sub Solution wins hands down.
If you’re facing a really basic pre-employment drug test or drug test you just don’t care about, then Quick Fix at $40 could be good enough. You stand about 90% chance of passing, and that could be good enough for you.
If you want a superb synthetic urine product that pretty much 99% guarantees you will pass any level of scrutiny then Sub Solution is definitely the product to go for.
Where To Buy Sub Solution
So I want to finish this Sub Solution review by telling you where you can buy Sub Solution from.
Don’t bother with one of those Internet searches to find Clear Choice Sub Solution near me, you know when you just tap it into Google and it tells you based on your location because you can’t buy it locally.
The only place you can legitimately buy Sub Solution from is from the Clear Choice web store, direct from the company that make it in the USA.
As I said, Sub Solution costs $80, but it’s worth every penny if you want to pass a drug test. It’s the most complex formula, and I’m telling you that the peace of mind of that heat activator powder rather than worry about a failing heat pad is gold dust when you are under the pressure of having to appear cool when submitting your sample anyway.